Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
December 18, 2021 at 1:11 AM in reply to: How can I know if I have subscribed to the FaceWP extension? #32726
AnD
ParticipantI do own the WPFacet WordPress Plugin. With "WPFacet Extension" I meant what you have on your Metabox website under the menu link "Products > Extensions" that actually leads to the URL: https://metabox.io/plugins/ So, this may be a Metabox plugin and not an extension - I don"t know. Anyhow, on that page, there is a link to your "Meta Box - FacetWP Integrator" - so this may actually be an intergrator, and neither an extension, nor a plugin.
This all a long time ago and I have uninstalled Metabox and proceeded with AFC. Please be so kind and cancel and reimburse.
Thank you
AndreasDecember 16, 2021 at 3:52 PM in reply to: How can I know if I have subscribed to the FaceWP extension? #32679AnD
ParticipantAny news on this?
December 5, 2021 at 3:28 PM in reply to: How can I know if I have subscribed to the FaceWP extension? #32434AnD
ParticipantThank you very much for this information. In the meantime I have reworked my project into ACF. The FacetWP option was grayed-out so that I was unsure if it is already active or not. And I was not able to find any information about it on your website - which kind of makes sense if it is included.
So, please be so kind and proceed with the cancellation.
Thank you very much
AnD
ParticipantGreat link!
Thank you very much.
December 3, 2021 at 9:22 PM in reply to: How can I know if I have subscribed to the FaceWP extension? #32403AnD
ParticipantIt was great to test Metabox and the support. Please be so kind to cancel and reimburse my subscription.
Thank you.
-
AuthorPosts