Support Forum » User Profile

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,666 through 1,680 (of 3,959 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: ✅Getting label value of sub-field #11934
    Anh TranAnh Tran
    Keymaster

    It's great that you found a solution. I think the rwmb_get_field_settings() function can help a little. It gives you the group field settings and then you can get the options for sub-field.

    $group = rwmb_get_field_settings( 'group' );
    $sub_field = $group['fields'][0];
    $group_value = rwmb_meta( 'group' );
    $sub_field_value = $group_value[0]['sub_field'];
    
    $label = $sub_field['options'][$sub_field_value];
    Anh TranAnh Tran
    Keymaster

    Hi Dan,

    To connect Solutions to Solutions Category, you need to install MB Relationships extension. And then follow the extension docs. Basically, all you need is the following code in functions.php:

    add_action( 'mb_relationships_init', function() {
        MB_Relationships_API::register( array(
            'id'   => 'solutions_to_solution_categories',
            'from' => 'solution',
            'to'   => 'solution_category',
        ) );
    } );

    Then you can select connected solution categories when you edit a solution.

    To get the connected solution categories to show on the frontend, I think it's hard to do in BB, since it doesn't support to make custom query with custom arguments yet :(. The way you query related posts is described here.

    in reply to: ✅Reference image field in css? #11932
    Anh TranAnh Tran
    Keymaster

    To get the image URL, you have to use PHP. So in this case, it's impossible to put the image URL directly in CSS file. However, you can use PHP to output CSS. Here is a sample code:

    $image = rwmb_meta( 'mobile_image' );
    if ( $image ) :
        echo '
        @media (max-width: 767px) {
            .page-hero .product-page-hero {
                background-image:url(' . $image['url'] . ');
            }
        }';
    endif;
    in reply to: ✅Conditional logic 1.6.1 - JavaScript Error #11916
    Anh TranAnh Tran
    Keymaster

    Hi,

    I've fixed this bug in the version 1.6.3 and updated the Conditional Logic extension. I'm waiting for a fix for the Builder, then AIO will be updated.

    in reply to: ✅Post ID within rwmb_meta_boxes filter #11915
    Anh TranAnh Tran
    Keymaster

    Hi Jason,

    The problem is meta boxes are registered and run before any WP query, so all the template functions won't work.

    If you're going to get in the back end, then please use this code:

    $post_id = false;
    if ( isset( $_GET['post'] ) ) {
        $post_id = intval( $_GET['post'] );
    } elseif ( isset( $_POST['post_ID'] ) ) {
        $post_id = intval( $_POST['post_ID'] );
    }
    in reply to: ✅Slow loading and response time of 'editor screen' #11888
    Anh TranAnh Tran
    Keymaster

    New version is available and I think you already tried it 🙂 Let me know if you find any bug.

    Thanks.

    in reply to: ✅Conditional logic 1.6.1 - JavaScript Error #11887
    Anh TranAnh Tran
    Keymaster

    Hi FED,

    Thanks for your feedback. I've just fixed it and released new version. Can you please try again?

    in reply to: ✅AIO version 1.6.12 fails to update #11886
    Anh TranAnh Tran
    Keymaster

    I've just released 1.6.13, can you please try again?

    Anh TranAnh Tran
    Keymaster

    Hi again, we've fixed the bug on Github. Can you please try it?

    in reply to: ✅Cloned field always generates 12 new cloned fields #11884
    Anh TranAnh Tran
    Keymaster

    Hi Thomas, we've fixed the bug on Github. Can you please try it?

    Anh TranAnh Tran
    Keymaster

    Hi Charlin,

    I've just fixed this bug on Github. Can you please test it again?

    in reply to: ✅Bug: Checkboxes saved in custom table but shown in UI #11873
    Anh TranAnh Tran
    Keymaster

    AIO has just been released. Please take a look!

    in reply to: ✅MB Custom Table - How to use #11863
    Anh TranAnh Tran
    Keymaster

    As far as I know, there's no solution for this problem yet. Why don't you let your client edit the data in a real Excel/CSV file and use a CSV import plugin. There are many of them available for free on .org.

    in reply to: ✅New post not adding to tables #11862
    Anh TranAnh Tran
    Keymaster

    Hi Aaron, with the latest update, can you please check this problem again? I checked and it doesn't happen to me.

    in reply to: TypeError: selected.forEach is not a function #11861
    Anh TranAnh Tran
    Keymaster

    Hi Ale, I've just tested with your code and couldn't see the bug. Which versions of the extensions are you using? Can you please update to the latest ones?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,666 through 1,680 (of 3,959 total)