Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Anh Tran
KeymasterHi Vipinn, we're trying to fix this bug. We tried several times without success, because Gutenberg UI changes so fast. We'll check that again and update you soon.
November 6, 2018 at 10:32 PM in reply to: ✅Show Hide Extension Needs Update as WordPress 5.0 Beta is Available. #11858Anh Tran
KeymasterHi Saqib, I'll check and update the extension soon. The last time we checked with Gutenberg, we had a technical difficulty that we haven't resolved yet. Let us check again.
Anh Tran
KeymasterHi Dan,
I think you misunderstand the purpose of the MB Custom Table extension. It doesn't provide an Excel-like UI for users to enter the data (for that purpose, an extension with name "Data Table" might be a better idea). Instead, it save custom fields into a custom table in the database. So, in this situation, table means database table. The whole idea of the extension is changing how we save data: from post meta to custom table. That's it.
November 6, 2018 at 5:30 PM in reply to: ✅Bug: Checkboxes saved in custom table but shown in UI #11850Anh Tran
KeymasterHi guys, I've just fixed it. Please update MB Custom Table to the latest version. The AIO plugin will be updated later.
November 6, 2018 at 3:50 PM in reply to: ✅Bug: Checkboxes saved in custom table but shown in UI #11849Anh Tran
KeymasterHi aaron, I'm still working on it. Please be patient.
Anh Tran
KeymasterI've just sent you beta versions of Conditional Logic and Group. Please take a look and let me know how they work for you. In my test, the speed is quite good.
November 6, 2018 at 9:01 AM in reply to: ✅Conditional Logic for hiding conflicts with required fields #11842Anh Tran
KeymasterJust pushed to the AIO. Please check it.
Anh Tran
KeymasterHi, I'm improving the Conditional Logic and I've just found some parts I can optimize more. I'll release it in a few days. Would you mind giving me your setup (code to register meta box) to test before releasing?
Anh Tran
KeymasterHi again,
I've made a significant improvement on checking the conditions, which (in my tests) increase the speed up to 4 times. Please update to version 1.6.0 and let me know how it works for you.
November 5, 2018 at 5:35 PM in reply to: ✅Conditional Logic for hiding conflicts with required fields #11833Anh Tran
KeymasterHey guys,
Finally we found a solution for this problem. It's added in the version 1.6.0. Please update and let me know if you need anything further.
Anh Tran
KeymasterI'm very sorry for the problem. I updated select2 library according to a user request, and I did tests for it. I'll check that again and will fix it if I find any bug.
Thanks for your bug report!
October 31, 2018 at 11:35 PM in reply to: ✅Cloned field always generates 12 new cloned fields #11810Anh Tran
KeymasterHi Thomas, I could replicate the bug. Looks like the clone doesn't work well with
select_tree. I'll check and fix it.Anh Tran
KeymasterHi Aristo,
You need to put the user role inside
query_args, like this:add_action( 'mb_relationships_init', function () { MB_Relationships_API::register( array( 'id' => 'stud_to_teach', 'from' => array( 'object_type' => 'user', 'query_args' => array( 'role__in' => 'student' ), 'meta_box' => array( 'title' => 'Manages', 'field_title' => 'Select Users', ), ), 'to' => array( 'object_type' => 'user', 'query_args' => array( 'role__in' => 'teacher' ), 'meta_box' => array( 'title' => 'Manages users', 'field_title' => 'Select Users', ), ), ) ); } );Anh Tran
KeymasterI'm afraid this has to be done with custom code. Please following the Google docs.
Anh Tran
KeymasterHi, it's possible. The Meta Box settings fields are under Site > Meta Box Fields.
-
AuthorPosts