I have a custom post type with a set of custom fields. These fields are saving to a custom table.
Initially when I create a new post all information is saved and displayed correctly on the UI after the page refreshes. If I then change the text in a text area, the checkboxes that were previously checked in the UI are no longer checked. The database still holds the correct information, but for whatever reason it is not being displayed on the UI.
1. Fill out all the fields for a new benefit.
3. The page reloads
4. All fields have saved successfully and are displayed correctly in the UI
5. Change the public description of the benefit
7. The page reloads
8. The checkboxes are no longer checked (but the database does still hold the values)
I've tried to update AIO, but it doesn't seem to be working. It appears to update successfully (I get a green update box that displays the message: Updated!) but when I reload the page, the plugin still has the old version number and option to "update now."