OK, i will share of critical bug which I've found - it consist of 2 smaller shortcomings:
1) When admin create a new Taxonomy there is no uppercase/lowercase check or formatting. Then I save a new Taxonomy with name "Shops". But at WP dashboard Taxonomies lists pages setting of "how much taxonomies must be shown at 1 page" have this format and save settings with lowercase ONLY, thus settings with "show 100 items per page" was saved not for "Shops" but for "shops"!
2) That it seems your MB has a critical flaw with absent of "connections backward maintain". For example when at MB CustomTaxonomy I've change "Shops" to "shops" - at CustomTaxonomyTerms dashboard all terms from this taxonomy just disappear!!! Thus your MB does not have functions to rename CustomTaxonomies to save their connection!!! At 2023 its really severe defect!!!
Both problems are very important and pretty easy to resolve.