Somewhere in the last couple weeks, possibly from an update... All of my fields set up in the Builder have disappeared. I now just get "There are no fields here. Click the + Add Field to add a new field." Here is the json export, which still contains the data: https://pastebin.com/LtA8dw1w
The fields are for a custom post type and I am also using conditional logic. Let me know if you need any additional data to look into this.
I have tried with all plugins disabled except for Metabox and Metabox builder.
If it does not help, please try to create a new field group manually with the same custom field IDs and delete the error field group. The field values are stored in the database so they will not lose if you create a new one.
Note: Please create a full back up of your site and database before deleting the field group.
Thanks Peter. I was about to run through the steps listed, but realized one of the computers I work on must have updated the fields successfully, so I did have 1 out of 3 installs that had good data. I then just exported that and re-imported to my other installs. All resolved now for this particular site, but I'll keep this in mind if I run into it again.