Hey MB team and users!
The goal is that my clients don't have to touch the pagebuilder itself.
I want to create some kind of a "dashboard" for project show-off sites, that automatically.
So here is the user story for my customer:
- As customer with less or no knowledge in Webdesign
- I want to quickly create a project show-off page with one button click without touching the builder
- to save time, confusion and with an minimalistic userinteface
- The form should have the Project Name, a short excerpt, project description, project Data like time/money spend and a FAQ where I can add unlimited elements.
Here is the user story from the technical aspect
- As Webdesigner with less or no knowledge in Coding
- I want to create a Custom Posttype where I can store an overview of all projects, it contains a form and where the customer is able to duplicate a predefined "template" page build with a Page Builder over a button "Add new Project show-off".
- The duplicated page should generate new metaboxes that I can link to the homepage to show them in an preview-element (for example over a category).