After thorough testing of my last reported issue, there's something wrong with MB Relationships. I've tried merging the old datatbase. Manually replacing the relationships through queries. Changing the relationships.
I set all my relationships to this:
I refreshed the page and they turned into this:
It keeps happening no matter what I do.
The contact link in the pinned post for sending admin credentials is broken. I've spent a lot of unpaid time troubleshooting this. A couple of other people I've talked to through Oxygen groups have had the same issue. Please contact me or fix the link so I can send the credentials for this bug to investigated.