I am experiencing an interesting bug that I can't figure out. I am currently building a business hours Settings page. I have each weekday bundled into a group, and I have been duplicating and renaming each group as I go. Everything was going well until I got to the last day, Sunday.
For some reason, if I add the fields for 'Sunday' after I 'publish' the settings > Location switches to "Post Type" "post". No matter how I try to change it back it continues to default back to Location:Post type and it won't let me keep my set location:settings Page.
Things I have tried:
1. Clearing the post & site Cache
2. Recreating the group from scratch rather than by duplicating it.
3. Exported the entire custom field into a completely different site. (same result)
Things I have learned troubleshooting:
1. If I delete the Sunday group it works fine again.
2. More specifically, everything works if the Sunday group and the opening time exsists but as soon as I add the final time field, Sunday Closing time, it all breaks.
One thing to note:
1. My custom settings page is set to show only in the WP Customizer.