My main Group Field (for projects CPT) has just simply stopped working, after I tried to add a field to it... As saved, the posts' edit screen just show blank where the Group Field used to be, and all the values in the tables seem to have disappeared since they don't show up anymore in the frontend nor in the builder...
- Only the Featured Image and Post Title have remained
- Relationship still works/shows in the post edit screen
- Other Group Fields work fine, I tried to add a field and save, it works fine
- I tried duplicating the Group Field and re-applying the clone to the CPT
- I deactivated every plugin but MB and MB AIO, it still has the issue.
This is super problematic... need help asap before I roll back to a backup but I will lose all of today's work (a lot!!!)
OK, issue solved : someone helped me on the MB facebook group stating I had many custom fields and the PHP max_input_vars was too low at 1000 so changing it 8000 solved the problem. I can now resave my group field as I want and the values have come back frontend and backend ! As mentioned by the person who helped me, the devs should really get a warning shown after a certain number of fields has been reached !!!