Support › Meta Box Builder › Predefined Values for Textareas / HTML-Code for TextfieldResolved
For my customers I very often need to predefine values including special HTML Code for linebreaks and etc.
The HTML Code works only for textarea fields, but for textarea field it's not possible to predefine value. Or is it somehow?
The other way around I would like to use HTML-Code in the normal text field, but this seems not possible, right?
Thanks in advance for your help
PS: litte Bug-Report Tooltip: if tab left is activated the tooltip is behind the tab (css problem)
1. Do you mean to add the default value for the textarea field? Please read more on the documentation https://docs.metabox.io/field-settings/
2. To add the HTML tag to the text field, please bypass the sanitization. Read more on the documentation https://docs.metabox.io/sanitization/
3. Thanks for your feedback. I've escalated this issue to the development team to fix it in the next update.
Thanks for your reply
1. no, I mean predefined values for textarea field (same as for text field). Is this somehow possible?
2. oh wow that's great, it works. finally I can use HTML for predefined values
Thanks for clarifying it. The setting datalist (Predefined values) is only supported for the text field. It means nothing to support this setting for the textarea field where you need to add more texts to the area.