I have a custom requirement. I want to layout a form in 3 tabs, 1 st tab will be having products list for just selection second & third form will have questions in the form of inputs. I have started with MB frontend submission and tabs plugins
I have some questions
1) The list of products in the first tab breaking layout (using twenty seventeen theme, and plain woocommerce products archive)
2) submit button is out of tabs can I make next button for each tab so & validate on next before going to next tab
3) on submit I do not want to save the input but use the info to add a dynamic product
1) Can you please post a screenshot of the broken layout? And perhaps the code that you use to create fields?
3) You can hook to rwmb_frontend_after_process to run your own function which adds a product. Please see this docs for more info: https://docs.metabox.io/extensions/mb-frontend-submission/#form-actions